Traveling To The Con?
Traveling to the convention?
The City Center has a new parking facility, located between Maple and High Rock Avenues. It has secure covered parking for over 620 vehicles. The building features a pedestrian bridge on Level 3 over Maple Avenue that leads directly into the City Center. A security guard is on premise at all times to offer an added layer of safety.
There are two entrances into the Parking Structure
• One is located where Ellsworth Jones Place and Maple Ave. connect. You will be entering on Level 2 of the garage.
• One is located on High Rock Avenue, across from Jacob & Anthony’s restaurant. You will be entering on the Ground floor of the garage.
There are three exits from the Parking Structure
• One is located on Maple Ave. by Old Bryan Inn – driving through the open, flat lot located on Level 2 of the garage.
• One is located on High Rock Avenue where the entrance is on the Ground floor.
• One is located on High Rock Avenue by Mouzon House Restaurant on the Ground floor of the garage.
You take a ticket upon entry, and you must have your ticket to exit. To exit - insert ticket into the machine to calculate what you pay. If you lose your ticket, there will be a $45 charge to exit the garage.
Cash is NOT accepted at the exit kiosk. Cash is ONLY accepted as payment by going to the 3rd Level staircase near the Maple Avenue entry.
There is a machine located there to process your payment. Card payments are ONLY accepted at exit kiosk. First hour is free, then $1/hour, maxing out at $15 for the day (24 hour period.)